martes, 20 de febrero de 2018

THE GOAL MINDED TEACHER. UNIT 1

WEEK1- REFLECTION

 

When I find this MOOC I directly decide to enroll because is not very common find this in English for teachers who don’t teach the entire subject in English, so the first week is over and I have successfully completed the challenges, Initial questionnaire, show the avatar, pinpointing my location and introduce myself and write the reflection of this first week in my blog https://dibujojosejuan.blogspot.com.

I'm a technical drawing and math teacher at Sa Blanca Dona School in Ibiza, Spain. I have been teaching arts and crafts in English and math in a bilingual project. It is not an easy task, because the English level of the students is not so good, and it is always a good excuse, but it is true.
At Facebook you can see my photo and I have created an avatar too. 

As I read in the objectives, I would like transform my teaching and as a partner write, achieve the goal of fun and learn every day.

I will continue this week with more activities. 

1 comentario:

  1. Very well done, Juan Jose!! I like the way you detailed all you have done already! I admire your enthusiasm!!!

    ResponderEliminar